Sunday, August 25, 2013

Birdhouse

Summer nights at the Birdhouse...



Doing floral for an intimate dinner party is always fun and almost always very inspiring. These clients live in a beautiful hundred year old home that was beyond words really. Besides being amazing clients, I'm thrilled they are my clients so I get to play "house" many more times. It is August so naturally dahlia's played a role along with roses, ranunculus, blushing bride, snowberry, and eucharis lily. 
I developed the biggest crush on the Parisian custom made wallpaper...the colors, the design...drool!
A working Victorola set the tone while I designed the tablescape

Vintage 1930's crystal to work with is always a pleasure
Intoxicating local tuberose 
I was fortunate enough to stick around until the sun came down to snap a photograph of that crystal












No comments:

Post a Comment